Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 18, 2011

OUR LOVE STORY



My poem (December 16, 2010)
Format and Style: ACROSTIC
Note: Read each initials downward and you'll find out his full name

***~THE PURPLE MOON~***


On the 18th day of the month of Autumn,
Holding my hands ,we shared the same purple moon;
Jewelries and diamonds are not my real fantasy,
Everlasting love is what matters to me.
  
Overjoyed~we promised and exchanged our rings,
Nice and gentle,we spread our colorful wings;
God is so great for sending you from above,
Hypotyposis is crowning me in love.


You are my prince of love from this blue  planet,
Eyes of yours are as sweet as Shakespeare's sonnet;'
On this day I want to show I love you more-
Now, I have finally completed my shore!
for my husband 

No comments:

Post a Comment