Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 14, 2011

FOUR SEASONS + 1




DECEMBER 16, 2010
THURSDAY

FORM AND STYLE: FREE ACROSTIC 

(SPRING , AUTUMN, WINTER, SUMMER)
TITLE: 4*** PHASES OF STRIFE***


Slowly melting~the river’s crying
,
Pluck the flowers in the lovely morning.

Remember this season ~full of trying


In the cold water we were almost drowning;

Night is empty,sun isn’t shining~

God , please help us fight this dying feeling!


Across the sky~I looked up high,
Under the trees, weeping I asked “why?”
Tomorrow is another day to fly,
Unbelievable but my tears are running dry.
Moments of joys ,shared by you and I,
Never thought I’m gonna say “good-bye”
.


Whatever the reason may be~ I’ll take
If the future is not ours to see but who’ll make?
Nobody knows which is real and which isfake~
Time is inevitable, I’d blown my cake,.
Each days are white around the frozen lake,





Ready or not I should learn to endure this 
ache.
Sun is coming back , you’ll see~
Underneath the clouds , it’s heavenly
.
My days and nights will bloom eventually,

Memories will be cherished annually:

Even life gets harder and gloomy
,
Rain or storm, we should always be happy!

Autumn has its own beauty...from the nature's faded leaves down to the trees' dying tips.

Winter is like an ice cream.. the color is captivating...but too much cold will give you a tooth ache.Winter brings a lot of  memories....a perfect season for photos. Making, snowballs, ice skating , ski...and a lot more. But when it comes to fashion, be sure to get ready with your thick clothes for your  health.Even though they don't really celebrate Christmas that much, you could still find colorful decorations around.

Spring brings joy to everyone...from the shaded white and pink flowers up to its unique elegance.




Summer is a little bit annoying.You get sweat all over your entire body. Beaches are full wherever you go. And there is just a week to have fun for holiday. I think it's already the longest unlike in other countries where summer is enjoyed in 2 months... hehe guess where it is.


How about you? Which season do you like the most and why? and which season do you hate the most?Tell me about your country's seasons and let us share thoughts and opinions.^^
~오 수 린~

No comments:

Post a Comment